- Waived handling fees.
- The option to have printed tickets delivered via mail.
- Early notification of added events.
- Select “bring a friend” vouchers.
- Select books included with the following subscriptions:
- Literary Arts Series subscribers (except Student/Under 25) will get a copy of Yaa Gyasi’s Transcendent Kingdom and Mary Roach’s forthcoming book.
- WYNK Series subscribers (except Student/Under 25) will get a copy of Claudia Rankine’s forthcoming book.
Show your card to receive the following benefits:
- 10% discount on books at local independent bookstores.
- Free tasting pass to Woodinville Wine Country.
- 10% discount on Fran’s Chocolates.
- Ada’s Technical Books
- BookTree Kirkland
- Book Larder
- Edmonds Bookshop
- Elliott Bay Book Company
- Estelita’s Library
- Island Books
- Madison Books
- Magnolia’s Bookstore
- Open Books: A Poem Emporium
- Paper Boat Booksellers
- Phinney Books
- Queen Anne Book Company
- Secret Garden Books
- Third Place Books: Forest Park
- Third Place Books: Ravenna
- Third Place Books: Seward Park
- University Book Store
The health of our audience, staff, and the community is our priority during the pandemic. There is still uncertainty about how and when groups can gather. Our 2020/21 events will go on, whether in-person or online.
Seattle Arts & Lectures might have to look at altering our traditional program by rescheduling events, creating online viewing options, or substituting different authors in the line-up if our scheduled artists are unable to present.
If the changed event does not work for you, you may request an exchange for another event, donate your ticket back to SAL, or request a refund. Thank you for your patience as the staff navigates the challenges of this unique moment in history.
Have a question you don’t see answered here? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.